Our minimum order size for non-contiguous and international orders is $250 US. This includes all orders shipping outside of the 48 mainland states.
We add the shipping charges to the customer invoice for all orders going outside the contiguous USA. Local customs charges, tariffs and other destination charges are not included in our quotes unless otherwise noted.
We can ship APO/FPO/DPO orders, non-contiguous US locations (Alaska & Hawaii) and US territories including Puerto Rico. These orders can ship by US Postal Service, FedEx, and other carriers depending on the size and destination. A few items cannot ship outside the USA as noted on product details pages.
Here's how we handle international orders:
- Submit your order online and pay with PayPal. (we accept bank wires for large orders)
- We will request an additional payment through PayPal to cover the shipping charges separately.
- We'll accept your order after we receive both payments (product and shipping).
- Shipping outside the USA costs a minimum of $35 US.
- Special order and out of stock items will incur additional delays.
- International orders are not shipped until payment is confirmed for the product and the shipping.
- If we don't receive payment for both products and shipping we will cancel the order.
- We refund all payments related to cancelled orders.
- We can accept bank wires for larger orders.
- Many international credit cards do not support our method of fraud prevention.
- Paypal is the recommended form of payment for international orders.
- Refer to the product details page to determine if your product can be shipped outside the USA.
- APO/FPO/DPO orders must follow special guidelines. For details please see the current mailing guidelines and restrictions on the US Postal Service website.