Yes, we accept international orders, APO/FPO/DPO orders, orders from non-contiguous US locations (Alaska & Hawaii) and US territories including Puerto Rico. These orders can ship by US Postal Service, FedEx, and other carriers depending on the size and destination. A few items cannot ship outside the USA as noted on product details pages.
Here's how we handle international orders:
- Submit your order online and pay with PayPal. (we accept bank wires for large orders)
- We will request an additional payment through PayPal to cover the shipping charges separately.
- We'll accept your order after we receive both payments (product and shipping).
- Shipping outside the USA costs a minimum of $35 US so smaller orders are generally not feasible.
- Special order and out of stock items will incur additional delays.
- International orders are not shipped until payment is finalized for the product and the shipping.
- If we don't receive payment for both products and shipping we will cancel the order.
- We refund all payments related to cancelled orders.
- We can accept bank wires for larger orders.
- Many international credit cards do not support our method of fraud prevention.
- Paypal is the recommended form of payment for international orders.
- Refer to the product details page to determine if your product can be shipped outside the USA.
- APO/FPO/DPO orders must follow special guidelines. For details, see the current APO/FPO/DPO mailing guidelines and restrictions.