When you place an order with us, your credit card is not billed until the order is shipped.
When you submit your order, we check with your bank to verify the billing address and other details you provided. If the details do not match, your order is not accepted. We immediately notify your bank to void the hold on your funds. Depending on your bank's policy, this hold on your funds will automatically clear in 2 to 4 business days. Debit Card hold releases may take a little longer.
You may need to contact your financial institution for assistance on declined payments. You are always welcome to submit an alternate payment method for your order if you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your financial institution in a timely manner.
Please, carefully check all the information before attempting to submit the order again. Each time you submit the order the bank puts ANOTHER TEMPORARY HOLD on the purchase amount.
If the transaction is approved, you will receive an order number and confirmation email. We will go ahead and ship your order and bill your credit card.
Common reasons for failed payment authorizations:
- The billing address you provided does not match what your financial institution has on file.
- The security code CID/CVV is incorrect for the credit card you provided.
- The expiration date does not match the bank's records.
- The connection to your financial institution could be temporarily busy.
- Daily withdrawal or purchase limits have been met.
- Insufficient funds are available at this time.